November 15th, 2011 by Kidsmomo
We know what will make your day — the sweet sounds of Karen singing! No? You don’t want to hear that? Well, too bad, because that’s included in our latest podcast!
But don’t go! We’ve also got an author serenade, speculation on a strange name, a defense of stubbornness, and more. So tune in below:
- Listen now:
- Special visit (and singing!) from Meg Haston, author of How to Rock Braces and Glasses
- Karen’s book review: Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver
- Nancy’s book review: Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle’s Farm by Betty MacDonald
- A review from YOU: The Clique series by Lisi Harrison
- Karen gets a little, shall we say, over-excited…
And don’t forget: As we mention in the podcast, we’re giving away a signed copy of How to Rock Braces and Glasses! Enter before December 1 for a chance to win!
Also, write in with a book review below. We’ll feature a kid review in our next podcast!
— Karen and Nancy