November 29th, 2011 by Kidsmomo
Nancy’s always said that her favorite food is fruit, but could she be harboring a secret love for the taste of… human flesh? GASP!
Well, we don’t get a definite answer in our latest podcast, but Karen definitely tries to get at the truth. Plus, we’ve got book reviews involving a magical building, a wacky grandma, and a Native American legend. Not to mention a visit from an adventurous author!
- Author visit from C. Alexander London, author of the Accidental Adventures series
- Karen’s book review: A Season of Gifts by Richard Peck
- Nancy’s book review: Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
- A review from YOU: The Story of Pocahontas by Caryn Jenner
- Cannibal in the room? Yikes!
And don’t forget: write in with a book review. We’ll feature a kid review in our next podcast!
— Karen and Nancy