April 4th, 2012 by Kidsmomo
From our celeb crushes to a celeb who disappears. From a soccer star on the bench to a bully turned best friend. Even a kid who’s not supposed to exist…
In our latest podcast, we’ve got goodies for pop culture mavens, stories of school life turned upside down, and one kid’s review of a dystopian adventure. So, what are you waiting for?
- Listen now:
- Movie news: The Hunger Games and Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters
- Karen’s book review: Vanishing Acts (Maggie Brooklyn Book 2) by Leslie Margolis
- Nancy’s book review: Breakaway by Andrea Montalbano
- Two reviews from YOU: How to Be Rude by Jessica Blair and Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- Nancy in love and Karen on the case
Download the MP3 (5.6 MB)
And don’t forget: write in with a book review below. We’ll feature a kid review in our next podcast!
— Karen and Nancy