February 10th, 2015 by Nancy
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…. Karen and Nancy put together a book list for romance titles!
Wait, it was definitely still in this local galaxy. But it was a rather long time ago, so I thought I’d give the list an update! Check out these fun books involving romance:
- These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
- Drama by Raina Telgemeier
- The Penderwicks at Point Mouette by Jeanne Birdsall
- Absolutely Normal Chaos by Sharon Creech
- Best Friends and Drama Queens by Meg Cabot
- Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
- Stanford Wong Flunks Big-Time by Lisa Yee
- Kiss Me Tomorrow by Susan Shreve
- Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
- Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
- Romeo and Juliet — Together (And Alive!) at Last by Avi
- Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris
- The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo
- Beauty: A Retelling of the Story of Beauty and the Beast by Robin McKinley
- Which Witch by Eva Ibbotson
- The Trumpeter Swan by E.B. White
Okay, so there are 20 books on this list and I know that’s a lot, but don’t feel like you have to read them all before Valentine’s Day — romance and crush-worthy books are great all year-round! Have you read any of these books and fallen in love with them? Leave a review below!
Nancy loves reading about love. Book idea: A book about a girl writing a blog entry about a girl who loves reading about love.