November 24th, 2010 by Kidsmomo
Raise a glass of Butterbeer, because Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 has finally hit theaters! And it made a whopping $125 million over opening weekend (we assume the money was quickly converted to Galleons and is now being stored safely at Gringotts).
Did the film deserve to make that much? Did it live up to the hype? And most importantly, did it live up to the book? Watch our video review to find out!
(PS – If you’re on the go — say, scouring the countryside for little pieces of Voldemort’s soul — don’t worry, you can still listen to our review. Just download the audio.)
Have you seen the movie? Leave a comment with YOUR review! We’d love to hear your responses to the seven questions we answered in our review:
- So… what did you think of the movie overall?
- What was your favorite part of the movie?
- Was there anything you didn’t like about the movie?
- Which scene were you most excited to see? (And did it live up to your expectations?)
- Is there anything in the movie that’s not in the book that you really enjoyed — or disliked?
- Will people who haven’t read the book enjoy this movie?
- How are you going to stay sane until Part 2 comes out?